Facebook Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. The promotion commences at 9am AEST (Sydney time) on 1st December 2009 and ends at 5pm AEST (Sydney time) on 4th January 2010.
3. Entry is open only to Australian residents over the age of 18. Entry is not open to MyNetFone staff.
4. Eligible entrants will automatically receive one entry into the promotion when they become a 'Fan' of MyNetFone on Facebook and post a photo to www.facebook.com/MyNetFone featuring a person with 'MyNetFone' symbol, such as logo, text etc. Multiple entries are allowed as long as the 'post' content is different.
5. The winner will be picked based on their submission's relevance and creativity.
6. The judging will take place at 9.00am AEST (Sydney time) on 5th January 2010 at the offices of My Net Fone Australia Pty Ltd. Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winners will be notified via a Facebook message within two business days of the draw date and their names will be published on MyNetFone website and blog.
8. There will be one prize. The winning entry will receive a Siemens Gigaset C470IP Dual Mode Phone Handset and a MegaSaver Yearly Plan for one year.
10. MyNetFone will take no responsibility if the prize winner's contact details are incorrect or incomplete and the prize winner cannot be contacted.
11. The prize will be deposited or sent by post to the Prize Winner within 6 weeks from the draw date. MyNetFone will cover all postage costs and will take no responsibility for prizes damaged in transit.
12. MyNetFone reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
13. The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by MyNetFone, unless a winner otherwise notifies MyNetFone at the time of accepting their prize. Eligible Entrants consent to MyNetFone using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes.
14. MyNetFone reserves the right to re-use any material posted into the competition for marketing and promotion purposes on Facebook and the MyNetFone website, emails, print ads and other promotional materials.
Click here to return to the MyNetFone Facebook Page.