Sign up for the NBN at your home
Provide your details below. A MyNetFone representative will call shortly to confirm your order.
Note: NBN is not available in all areas. Payment is by Australian debit or credit card only.
Terms and Conditions
^Your NBN modem will be delivered anywhere in Australia for only $16.95.
By signing up online you acknowledge and certify that:
- Submitting the above form constitutes an order to MyNetFone for products and services incurring costs.
- The information provided in this form is correct.
- You are authorised to request this service at the address defined on this form and will accept all liability and charges.
- MyNetFone only provides equipment and services to credit approved customers and are subject to discretionary credit approval.
- You have already read, understood and agree to all other MyNetFone Terms and Conditions for services supplied as part of this Sales Order.
- You authorise MyNetFone to disclose your personal information to a credit reporting agency (pursuant to 18E of the Privacy Act) and make enquiries in respect of credit-worthiness and of obtaining credit reports.
- You agree to maintain your credit account within MyNetFone approved credit terms, and acknowledge that services may be impacted on failure to do so.
- You have read and understood the “NBN Customer Obligations” (set out below).
- You have read, understood and agree to our General Terms and Conditions and, where applicable, Number Porting Terms & Conditions.
- You understand that you are required to advise MyNetFone and arrange alternative payment method if your credit card expires, exceeds its credit limit or fails to complete the transaction for whatever reasons; and that failed payments will be charged an additional $5 per attempt.
- You understand and agree that all MyNetFone NBN services do not support battery backup and Priority Assistance and are not intended for end users who have medical and/or security alarms. Where NBN Network Termination Device is provided as part of the Service, it will be connected to a standard Power Supply, i.e. no optional battery backup. This means your voice and data services will be temporarily unavailable for the duration of the power outage. If you have existing pay TV or cable internet services, there may be a slight interruption to your service during the installation of your NBN supplied equipment.
- You acknowledge that if you’re in a new development and not already connected to the NBN, NBN Co may charge a one-off fee of $300 to connect your premises to NBN services. If applicable, the charge will be passed to you through MyNetFone.
- You acknowledge that the speed tiers indicate a denoted maximum port speed provided by NBN Co. The actual speed you can achieve could vary due to a number of factors, therefore, MyNetFone does NOT guarantee you can get the denoted maximum port speed at your premises.
- You consent to the installation of FTTB/N services (where applicable) and acknowledge and agree that the installation of FTTB/N services will result in permanent disconnection of the current voiceband service (e.g. PSTN), non-voiceband service (e.g. DSL service) and existing ancillary services/devices relying on copper-line telecommunication at your premises. You will need to check with your device/service manufacturer or provider to see if the device is NBN compatible.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for providing and maintaining the cabling and equipment beyond the Network Boundary Point to connect to NBN services.
NBN customer obligations
Installation of the NBN Service will include the following:
An Appointment from a NBN Contractor will be required in some cases. You must make your property (both inside and outside) available to the contractor for the works they are required to perform. These works include but are not limited to:
- FTTP/Fixed Wireless: Installation of Fibre from the street to the outside of your premises via an external junction box called the Premises Connection Device (PCD). Installation of a Network Termination Device (NTD) located inside your premises. Connection for a Fibre Cable from the PCD to the NTD located inside your premises. Upon completion of the above works you will be asked to sign acknowledging acceptance of the installation. Relevant information will be emailed to you in order confirmation kit.
- FTTB/FTTN: Install Lead-in cable, Telecommunications outlet or a passive NTD (if applicable), segments, etc. and/or perform jumpering to an active node.
- HFC: Install Wall Outlet Equipment (including a Premises Connection Device (PCD), a wall outlet, a premises amplifier and associated power supply if applicable etc.), Network Termination Device (NTD) connecting equipment and a splitter if you need the connection to pay TV or existing cable internet services.
What is a standard installation?
Either before or at the time the NBN contractor attends your site, NBN Co or the contractor will identify whether or not an Installation is deemed as a Standard Installation, or as a Non-Standard Installation.
If it is deemed a Non-Standard Installation then the contractor will provide you with formal quote to perform the required works which will be billed to you by MyNetFone. You will be need to consent to works being undertaken as agreed on the quotation and the relevant charges (if any) within 10 days of the quoted being provided.
Note: Central splitter for FTTB/N is NOT included into a standard installation, to find out details about additional charges, please visit MyNetFone NBN Learning Centre.